Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, August 27, 2007

WAymarking is like eating chips

I have noticed that if I submitt one waymark, I am going to submit a bunch of waymarks. It is either that I go out and find several new locations or I come across a category that fits a bunch of waymarks I have already submitted. I felt wierd and a little dishonest when I started double submitting some locations. Felt a little like cheating or numbers running. Now i look at it more like cross indexing a location. There are at least two locations that I know that are benchmarks, courthouses and on the National Historic Registry. If someone is interested in only one of these categories and I don't list it there then they c ould miss out. It just amazes me how much easier it gets to find waymarks to post. Granted, there are more and more categories and I am getting into the mindset of looking more but it seams like the more I post waymarks, the further away I get from saturating the area.

1 comment:

GEO*Trailblazer 1 said...

Nah Just One will do.
Bet you cant log or mark just 1 Waymark.

No one can just do 1.

Thanks for posting your blog.

GEO*TRAILBLAZER 1