Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Waymarking Category for Blogs

I got finished submitting some waymarks for my wife's and I's team account when I decided to look at the different waymarking categories. When I saw a category for blogs, at first I did not think much of it but then I got to thinking that it might be interesting to see how other people who share this hobby do their blogs. It did not take me long to see my initial react was too quick. I like the idea and will be surfing through the category and the blogs as I get time. Might be a neat windeter project or during some down time when going out caching or waymarking is just not going to happen. I hate saying that but sometimes life interferes and I can't go play or else another fun comes along. Anyway, I did add my blog to the category and have hooked on the category. I will be lokking into them more.

No comments: