Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Complain, complain, complain

This is just one of those days that I want to complain about everything. It's too dang warm. I have not been sleeping that well because it is too darn warm. I missed doing some easy and on the way waymarks and benchmarks over the weekend and did not realize it until after I got home. I could have caught them If I had only preped na little better. Oh well, there are still waymarks for me to submit and I still need to do pictures for some of the geocoins. Not happy about that either. It's all really nothing. I am too hot and running a little tired. Hopefully the next couple of days will be the last of the serious heat and the weather will be a lot more comfortable . Fall has always been my favorite season. I am really looking forward to it being cooler. It has not helped that this year has not been moderate at all. It's been hot,cold, wet and dry but almost never normal. Time to start doing again. Maybe I will forget that I am grumby and enjoy what I am dong.

No comments: