Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Goodbye Ron & Fran

I helped Ron and Fran with the last of their packing today. They are some friends of ours that moved to the area to go to seminary. I can't believe their first two years are done and they are off to vicarage. I knew it was coming but the time flew. Another period of time comes to an end. Phases of life come and go constantly and always with a sense of bittersweetness.

It was funny on the way in. I usually go down 327 to get down to their place but that was closed so I had to take an alternate route. For some reason I decided to take the back way to see if it was shorter. i wound up getting lost and finally got to Auburn instead of Fort Wayne. Needless to say, I was late getting there. I guess that is what happens when a cacher does not have their gps.

No comments: