Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Geobash Aftermath

One thing I have noticed is all the logs coming in from all the cachers. We don't have that many caches so I wonder if anyone is having an overflow problem with all the caches. The other down side of geobash is that one cache went mia. Torry was nice and gave us a replacement container. Not only are we getting logs to our stuff but we are logging other people's stuff as well. I finally finished logging other people's tb's and activating our new ones. I think I got about a dozen new trackable coins. Really cool. They were also giving out some really good swag. Got a great new name tag with our caching name on it. Got a new grab bag and pins.

The best thing and the most im[ortant thing is all the people we meet. I may complain about the cachers I really can't stand but that really is a small percentage of cachers. The over whelming amount of people are really nice. I think that is true of all groups. Most of the people are mice but the distasteful few can still leave a bad taste in your mouth.

I think I have talked myself out again. Maybe i will move on to another topic tomorrow unless I think of something else.

No comments: