Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Trip to the Post Office

Today was a bit interesting to go off to the Post Office. First of all, i had tired putting a hold on the mail last month. It wound up not going through and I found our why: I had dated this month instead of last month. Talk about a stupid mistake. The only thing I figure is I was thinking about it being the end/beginning of the month and dated it wrong.

As I was going to the Post Office, I say a class of I think either kindergarten or first grade walking across the intersection. It reminded me of a time when a much taller friend and I were walking through Ann Arbor. Some kid about the same age looked at me and shouted, "Look at the little man"

I was glad of what was in the mail. We had done a trade with someone in German with our geocoins. They did not have any personal coins but we did trade for specifically German coins. They wwill make for a nice addition to the collection. One of them is trackable which is a nice perk. I base my trades on how nice the coins look rather than just trackable but being trackable is just a nice add on.

A friend of Kim and I's also sent us the book "turn and run like hell". It is about unconventional military tactics. Looks like some good reading.

No comments: