Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Google is Weird

I must confess that I like statcounter.com. It helps me track who is looking at my blog. Not out of some commercial reason since i don't do ads and not because i am some sort of weird cyber stalker reason. I am truly interested in seeing who is reading this silly little blog of mind. For those of you that keep coming back, I thanks you for your interest.

Getting to the point of this post. I have been noticing that I have been getting a lot of hits for my Sarah Palin post. To be more specific, the image of my Sarah Palin post. That got my attention. I did not upload any images for that post. I started to look a little and found out that the Animal Crackers movie poster I had put at the top of my blog that is always there was connected to the post in image searches on Google. There are probably a lot of people going through the image and wondering what the heck does a Marx Brothers movies have have to do with the VP candidate. Nothing except what the google web crawlers think goes together. The short comings of automating some things.

No comments: