Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Errands Continued

I had a coupon for a free value meal at the McDonald's in Kendalville. There was a cache about 200 feet away so i planed on doing that as well. Everything went well until i started to go home. The lever to adjust the driver's seat broke again so I drove the explorer home in a reclined position. Needless to say, it was not an easy drive and neck ended up really sore. It is better today.

I also went to do the license plate renewal for the cars today. That's done and I also got the pictures for the waymarks I started yesterday so I can work on submitting those today. Thre was belly puickering thing that did happen on the way in to get the plates renewed. I had noticed yesterefdday that the gas on explorer was getting low. Due to the seat, I failed to register how low it was when I got home. I almost ghet into Auburn when I had to wait for a train, only then did I noticed the gas gauge solidly on EMPTY. Thankfully that gauge is set up to give you a llittle more time because I made it through waiting for the train and drive to the gas station. The truck is a lot happier on 3/4 of a tank.

Anyway, that is my erranding around for what I can make of it. A bit or irratation but nothing undo. Until later.

No comments: