Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sarah Palin

I got to hear the Republican Candidate for Vice President last night. She is Sarah Palin and I am quite impressed with her. She is for lower taxes, against pork spending and a watch dog against corruption even from her own party. She is for oil exploration. She is pro life and is raising a special needs kids when a lot of parents would have aborted. She also descried herself as a hockey mom. Yu have to know that scored points with me even though it does nto affect her job. I also liked the joke she made about being a hockey mom. What is the difference between a pit bull and a hockey mom? Lipstick. I am impressed with her enough not to be waffling. It is weird that I like the VP nominee more than the the candidates for president.

No comments: