Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

WOWO Blunder

Let me start this with I am not an Obama supporter nor am I totally dissatisfied with WOWO radio. I am however, sad with their choice of programming. This past week, instead of airing Obama's acceptance speech. They aired a preseason game and post game show. I realize they get revenue from the advertising of those shows but they also claim to be a talk and news show. Somehow, I think politics ranks a bit higher on the importance list. I want to be an informed voter and this time, I think they made the wrong choice. To their defense, there was other outlets for hearing it and they did having streaming on their site. I would just have handled it differently. Just one person's voice in a sea of many. Feel free to leave a comment.

No comments: