Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, August 15, 2008

The Butcher Block

I love the Dresden Files Series of novels by Jim Butcher. There is a podcast out about him called The Butcher Block. I am looking forward to checking out but I have been waiting to finish reading Small Favor so I don't get any spoilers. Hopefully I can get around to listening to some before the scheduled publishing of this article. I probably will. If I can I will come back and update this before it gets published.


Update:


I have been able to check this podcast out more. It is a very irregular podcast. Not all podcasts can be and I would rather have it more irregular and good content than below par quality and regular. This podcast started out with a not uncommon roughness that a lot of podcasts suffer from. The podcast is finding its voice and I look forward to the upcoming episodes. I enjoy hearing things about Jim Butcher and the land of Harry Dresden. I also enjoy the sidetracks telling about different RPG games. Check out the website and the podcast.

No comments: