Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, July 12, 2008

OH MY GOD!!!!!!

I went to Walmart with Kim the other night to do some grocery shopping. I have seen people wearing some skimpy clothing but this one gal took the cake. Not only was she wearing low rider jeans but they were a bit big for her and they were riding too low. It was low enough that I knew she was going commando with absolute certainty. If she she had bent over, I was sure that I would have seen where the sun does not shine. It is not that I don't enjoy the female body but I don't expect to see that much butt crack at Walmart unless a small kid is going pee at the urinal. I hope this does not mean I am getting old. All I am asking people is that you exercise some modesty. Just say no to crack or I am going to have to speckle that thing shut.

No comments: