Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Neat Caching Story

Kim's ankle is still getting better so we decided to go caching. The plan was to do a maintenance run on one of our own and find a cache we had not yet found in the park. We got a little extra. The cache we found was a neat find even though the cache needed a bit of maintenance as well. I guess it has been a hard summer on caches since ours needed filling as well. When we got over to Second Nature: Mushrooms we found a tb. I did not think much of it at the time since I am going to the Midwest Geobash in a week or two I picked it up without looking at the logs. When we got home, we found out this poor little bug had been missing since 2005. I am still wondering where the heck he could have been. Apparently there have been some other bugs go missing from our cache but hopefully it is just people on vacation who have not logged them yet. I hate to see them go missing and I love it when they are brought back from the dead.

No comments: