Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Caching Observations

I went caching yesterday. Nothing Special. I only found a light pole squirt lifter. What the cache itself lacked, the walk over made up for. I have noticed a couple of things about walking around. It is far more peaceful and you get to see a lot more of the area than you do by driving. People also assume you know the area if you are walking. That is generally true but not always.

The walk through the park was wonderful. The only down side was using the park's bathroom. The main door was chained open and there were no stall doors which gave it a fel of no privacy at all. Nobody could see me doing my business but it felt odd doing my business in that open of an area in that urban of an area. It is not like I have not done my business in the open but that is has been in a very rural area and very much in the woods.

Oh well, I still had a nice walk.

There is a post script to this story. While I was at the cache, I dropped my stylus/pen combo. I lost the cap and could find it. I started walking away and there it was. I am wondering if it was in my sandel and I got lucky looking down the second time when I did.

No comments: