Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Churches on Waymarking.com
























































































































I have been doing some waymarks again and got thinking about churches on waymarking.com. I was not targeting churches this time but one of the places on the Registry of Historic places was was a Brethen in Christ church. I decided to do a search on waymarking .com and see what i would get buy searching for the word church. The result I got was Abbeys, churches of the Nazarene, Church Cemeteries, churchyard crosses,country churches, historic United Methodist sites, Lutheran Churches, Medieval Churches, Mormon temples, and more. I don't think they are done with creating categories yet.No where even close. The site has been picking up steam and it is interesting to see what is pouring in.

Above are some of the churches that are waymarking.com. They have been done myself Captain Spaulding or with my wife as "Paws"itraction. The links for these waymarks are below.


Saint Joseph, Garrett
Zion Lutheran Garrett
Brethren In Christ, Garrett
Trinity Lutheran in Arcadia, MI
Saint Mark's, Milford, Ohio

I am going to stop here. There are far too many list.

No comments: