Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Beer!




























As a gift for being the best man at a friend's wedding, I got a assortment of beers. One of them was Called menage a frog and the other was called Dark Island. The menage a frog was worth getting the beer. Fortunately it was also a very good pale best served up cold. I tried it with and without lemon and preferred it with lemon. My apologizes to those who don't believe in fruiting the beer. It was a good and light beer. Dark Island, on the other hand was a dark ale with a smoky flavor. I drank that one warm and was excellent. There are times I wish I could afford a beer fridge that I could set warmer than a standard fridge so I could keep them at the right temperature but then again, my consumption of beer is not at the level to warrant the second fridge either. In a perfect world, there would not be these minor problems. both of these beers were good and definately worth getting again. Thanks to Mike and Kim for the beer.

No comments: