Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, December 3, 2007

Winter Weather

I can sure tell winter is on its way. We already getting ice and snow mixes. Yuk! Either it is the unbearable heat or freeze your soul cold. We were going to slow done on the gps games anyway but the cold is going to reinforce that a bit. Kim is ticked at me anyway. There is one cache that I want to find. The It's a mystery cache really close to our house by one of our favorite hiders. I also have some info for finding some benchmarks while over in Canada. Have not found any there yet. Picked some ringers that we are pretty much guaranteed to find and find easy. I don't want to miss out on family time or give up finding at least one benchmark over there. Besides with the colder weather, I don't want to be looking for long with the chance of being goose egged. I have better things to do when visiting family. At least this is aimed at some sort of balance.

No comments: