Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, December 9, 2007

What Cartoon Character are you?

I am so proud of this one. Scooby is the man or at least the dog. Sorry if I have been hitting the quizzes hard lately but hey, I have been enjoying them. I will try to get back to the normal nonsense that is posted around here.


What Cartoon Character are you?
Your Result: Scooby from "Scooby Doo"
 

Nothing can explain how cowardly you are, I mean, Jesus, you are a serious sissy...well unless you are tempeted by food of course...them you become a fat pig who will do anything for a tiny fickle snack. Have fun with that, scooby.

Sandy from "SpongeBob Square Pants"
 
Billy from "The Grim adventures of billay and Mand
 
Meg from "Family Guy"
 
What Cartoon Character are you?
Take More Quizzes

No comments: