Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Off Season

My wife and I are going into the off season for our gps games. Between the colder and snowier weather and other pressing issues. The motivation for going to find is drifting off. It has been as active year for us. At least by our standards. One thing I am planning to do is do some planning for when it does become favorable to go gps hunting again. We don't have unlimited time and money to devote to the hobby and I want to spend that well. Looking for the best of game. I realize this is heresy to those who go out and will find anything but that does not appeal to me. I am not the fastest, greatest, best cacher. I don't even know on what scale that would be measured. I think it is more than stats can show but how do you measure it. For now, it is still the off season for geocaching and related fun and time to enjoy and do other things. Let's see what next spring will bring

No comments: