Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Weekend Activities










































Kim and I had a fun weekend. We went to the home and garden show in Fort Wayne and went to see the movie Friday the 13th at the Strand in Kendallville. We did both with free tickets we had won. Kinda nice when you get stuff for free. I enjoyed the Friday the 13th movie but I am even more glad we did not pay for it. It is a classic slasher movie that is best watched on Saturday afternoon when nothing better is going on. It was full of gratuitous boobs and gore but that is why you watch movies like this. The funniest line in the whole movies came when this one couple was having sex and the guy, in the middle of said action, said, "you have perfectly placed nipples". What the HECK and where did that come from?

I also got a little waymarking in. The really funny one was submitting the Strand Movie theatre as a haunted place and the sign for the thatre had Friday the 13th advertised on it. I have also been enjoying doing bingo card waymarking. Bingo card waymarking is trying to fill the category grid on the site full of different categories you have done. I kind of like to do that since that helps me find the categories that appel to me more. Besides, that is also helpping with my strategy of trying to find waymarks on the way to doing somethign else so I can get the most out of each outing.

Two of the waymarks I did this weekend were:
Strand theatre as a vintage theatre
Strand theatre as a huanted location

No comments: