Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Waymarking.com

I have been noticing that waymarking .com is getting a little jiggy lately. There have been bugs especially over the weekends and Mondays. I think it is due to several reasons. One, it is spring and I think people are out caching and waymarking a lot more. Two, they just added some new features. Third, they are at about 170,000 waymarks over nearly 900 categories. The site is getting popular. the waymarking site is going through growing pains a lot like geocaching.com did a few years back and still does occasionally. It is understandable but yet a bit frustrating when you are trying to catch up on the logging and submitting side of the hobby. I will bear with it and hopfully the problems will subside. Until them, I will still be hunting for more waymarks and caches.

No comments: