Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flooding

It must be spring, it is flooding again in North East Indiana. If you check this link, you can see how much the water how increased in one of the local creeks. This website updates all the time so if you are reading this at a much later time, you won't see what I am looking at unless you look at the archive. It is scary. Not like I have not done this in past springs but I have given up on going on back roads as much as I use to. Just not worth swamping the car. I floated the Explorer once and it was darn lucky that it did not get totaled by water damage. If you are any where in the area, be careful out there. If you are from around here, still be careful out there and hopefully it is drier where you are.

PS I have been hearing people are getting stuck in the water and getting ticketed for it.

Just FYI.

No comments: