Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Little Steps Diet

I have started a diet that I am either calling the little steps diet or the low carb salsa diet. I am trying to add more veggie to my diet which includes doing a lot of tortilla wraps that have home made garden salsa on it regardless of what the meat is. I am watching the carbs to help lose weight. I am drinking more water and trying to have more fiber. I am also trying to walk more. This may sound s like a lot of things but it is all done in the context that I do a few more steps today of walking. With each meal, i try to make sure I eat healthy. I have already lost about 5-10 pounds and have started to feel better. I have a long way to go to get my weight down to where I want to go. So it is going to be one little step, one day at a time until I get there and hopefully by the time I get there, i will have healthy habits that will stay and keep me in the good.

I will try to to report in more on the progress.

No comments: