Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Waymarking












































I was able to get some more waymarking in while erranding this weekend. the category that I really enjoyed doing was the blood donation center. If you have read my blog for a while, you probably have read that I am a regular blood donor and really like the idea of one of my hobbies highlighting where you can go to donate blood.

I was also able to do one waymark in the public access land caegory. I lthink I will be doing a bunch more of those. I really enjoy being outside and being in the woods and natural places. That by definition is going to bring me to public access land. So does geocaching. I ran across this public access spot pictured above by finding a geocache. Too bad it was only a guard rail cache but that was just bout the only kind of cache that would go in there. Micros have their place in geocaching but sometimes I just don't want to look another guard rail or lift another lamp post skirt.

Oh well, if we all cached the same way, it would be awlfully boring but I wish I could find more caches in the woods near my house. Those are my favorite. Waymarking and benchmarks change it up so I really should not complain much. Both geocaching and I have moved on since I started caching. Things have changed on all sides.

No comments: