Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, November 13, 2008

How to fstun a telemarketer

I was amused and I feel rather smug. A telemarketer from Dish TV called and wanted me to start up my service today. I am not interested and I have better things to spend my money on. The one ploy they use to get you back on is state that tv is going digital in February and that you need to do something to keep getting the channels. I promptly told him that i watch so little tv that come February, i won't care about what little I am missing. Smirk. He started tripping over his tongue and saying how busy I must be. I ain't that busy that I can't squish out a few more hours of tv watching. I just don't care to. I guess I am an anomily that I don't want to watch the time sucker as much as I use to. Besides, I have the internet to suck up my time. I have to keep up my blog some how.

No comments: