Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Election Results

Like I said yesterday, I am a bit behind in my posting. One of the good things about last week's elections results was the turn out. A lot of people showed up to vote. The other good thing is that three states voted in favor of traditional marriage. It really honks me off that some judges and legislators are still trying to go against the will of the people on this issue. I really resent being called dumb and a bigot while someone tries to ram their world view down my throat. I was also disappointed in Obama winning the presidential election. I was, however, not surprised that he did. The McCain/Palin ticket left a lot to be desired even though I voted for them. I really wish there was a real third choice this time around. I think I will start researching the other parties, especially the libertarians and get really informed on them. I am tired of the Democrats and Republicans right now. I really feel that this was a none of the above election cycle for me this time.



In the meantime, I would like to encourage you to thank a vet on this Veteren's Day, tha twe have the right to debate the way the country goes.

No comments: