Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Gutter Duty

I am currently taking a break from doing the gutters on the house. I really wish I had done them earlier. Whether it was laziness, poor planning, getting too busy or just wishful thinking that that the good weather would hold up, I am now stuck doing the gutters in 36 degree weather. That is not too bad for most of my body but my hands are taking the worst of it. I don't have gloves that warm enough, water proof enough and and nimble enough to clean out the leaves out of a wet gutter. If I leave it, then they wil only freeze into place and cause more of a problem. At least I can go out as long as I can stand and then come in and warm up. It makes for some slow going but at least I am getting a blog post out it. At least I am pretty certain it will get done today. It was doing som snow showers this morning and I hope they stay away until I get done. With Thanksgiving coming, I am under the gun to get done. I better get away from the keyboard and ack to the job at hand.

No comments: