Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Web Radio and Memories

I got an FM transmitter for Christmas so I could all radios in the house slaved to one audio device so I could hear cd's, mp3's or the computer throughout the house. On e thing I wanted to do was to listen to radio stations via the internet in case propagation really tanked. In my search for links to listen to stations, an idea to look for Edmonton radio stations came to mind since I went to college there. Little did I know it would be a time machine. Time and space just warped again.

I think I am now on a quest. It might result in another blog. I think I want to start net surfing to listen to as many web radio broadcasts as I can. Since I really can't QSL them then maybe doing a blog post about them will do.

Somebody help, I am being sucked into a cyber existence. Just call me Tron.

No comments: