Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Election Results

Boo, we get four more years of our "beloved" mayor. Dave Wiant. Someone one must like him even if he did only win by 40 some votes. I think Tonya Hoeffel did a good show considering how deeply democrat Garrett is. It's very blue collar around here. The democrats around here are the moderate and conservative democrats.

I have to feel sorry for Fort Wayne Mayoral Candidate Matt Kelty. He lost and lost big. The finance scandal plagued his campaign from the primary. Tom Henry was a good candidate which did not help Kelty either. Just a crappy way to lose. It will really irritate me if the charges against him all have nothing to it. I would rather see him lose on the issues rather than some trumped up charges. I don't know if they are but the timing of them makes me think they stink. I could be wrong but right here, right now it does not smell right.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Captain Spaulding, love your posts! Looking forward to reading more of your thoughts, especially predictions....
- TonyaHoeffel