Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, November 19, 2007

Van Wert, Ohio








WE got to see some neat things while in Van Wert. One was a garden in the middle of the business section of town. Their library was actually the first County Library in the United States. There is also a water tower that has been there since 1929 and actually has a sign on it to testify to the fact. The water tower is also a benchmark. Really neat town with some really old buildings. It also has a very yummy mom and pop restaurant in the downtown. I will trying to waymark that sometime in my cyber catch up from the weekend. I have all the logging for waymark and cache visits and discovered logs for all the trackables but the waymarking submissions by their nature is going to take longer. If I don't get it done before Thanksgiving then maybe I can do some catch up over Thanksgiving weekend. It all depends on how much I get done and how the visit goes. I also need to get going on a D&D character. One good thing about the inclement weather is I won't be waymarking as much and maybe I could get caught up on some other things. ( My fault for paying too muchattention to one hobby.) We will see how things go.

No comments: