Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Turner's Michigan Marvels









Friends of mine, Wade, Rose Mary and Luke Turner went to Michigna about the smae time I did and enjoyed their time there. Don't blame them. They got to enjoy Lake Michigan and got even more time to enjoy Lake Superior. They told about how scary the Mackinaw bridge waas. Been there. It is. Some of the lanes are grated and you can see all the way down to the water. If this was not enought, there is the wind to contend with. Needless to say, they are state police available to drive you acros if it is too muc for you to handle. Wade handled it well enough to do it himself. He also got to enjoy the local dish of pasties. It's always neat to try the local food especially if you know the right place to buy.

I envy the time they had on Lake Superior but then agan no matter how much time I get around the big lakes and no matter how much I drink in its beuty. It is never enough. Thanks for the pictures Wade. I wil look at these and dream until I am on the shores once again to enjoy them for real.

No comments: