Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Labor Day Weekend




It was a fun weekend. Saw a lot neat thinks. Got to go inside the Point Betsie Lighthouse and did not think that was going to happen. Went to a drive in A&W/ Fun all around. I don't think I have caught up from the waymarking we did but then again , I got distradcted and found some others to post as well. I don't think I will ever be truly caught up on waymarking. The picture of the stairs ins in the lighthouse. I wish my fear of heights did not get in the way but Kim went to get this shot.

Whether it is to pl;ace a cache or a waymark, or finding them, I really enjoy this hobby. It is forcing me to explore my world and see what is out there. Despite all the evil and despair in the world. It is truly a beutiful world. Take the time to breath the beuty and joy in. It will not hang around and wait for you.

No comments: