Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Sunday, September 9, 2007

In God We Trust


The State of Indian has had the wisdom to make a In God We Trust license plate. I was so glad they did that there is one of these plates on both our cars. I don't care if the atheist and UCLA don't like it either. No disrespect inteneded but the vast majority of people in the state and the country believe in God. We may not agree on who god is but I think we can agree in the God of our faiths. All Christians, Jews, Muslims and most other religions trust God as they see God. That we can agree on even though we disagree loudly about the details. To the atheist I say, get a different license plate. I will defend your right to speak your positionas loudly as I will speak my own position. I trust in God. I beleive his hand is in history even though I don't always see it or understand the way things unfold.

For someone who does a good job at a related topic, check out Red Skeleton's Plefge of Allegiance.

No comments: