Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Winter GPS games

I am kinda surprised that I was able to do as much as Kim and I did over the weekend with GPS games. There were a couple of caches that involved walking in too deep snow for too far that prevent us being able to do them in a fun way so we did not do them. Luckily there was a couple of benchmarks on walls we could find and not have to dig for them. There were waymarks that easily presented themselves to be posted. One cache we actually braved the cold and snow to find. It was not much to get to but it was still frozen to the ground and frozen shut. On top of it, I logged some blog waymarks when I got back so I would not even have to leave the house to claim them. I am a lazy player sometimes but sometimes the weather just does not cooperate I need to find alternate means to play.

No comments: