Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Trip to Canada






















































I wen to Canada to visit my folks for my mom's birthday. I was sitting on some information in my pda and gps so I could go some gps games while on the road. I did not do so bad when you consider my first priority was to visit family. Kim and I got to find a benchmark both in Ontario as well as Michigan. We also found a multi cache in Ontario and did some waymarking.

Some of our activities were as follows so check out the links

Ne 1012
Waymark for NE 1012

Canadian Benchmark
The Leamington Tomato
You are Here


AS a side line note, I was reminded by the fact that we were waymarking in Ontario again that we did a waymark about a war memorial a few years ago (see link) that got referenced by the department of National Defense on this link. I think it is really cool when one of the things I do as a hobby gets ferenced by someone else and we get the credit. I really enjoy finding neat things and sharing the information on it and getting noticed is even nicer.

No comments: