Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Waymark Quality

I have noticed there is backing and forthing about quality on waymarking. It may not be expressed all the time but it is there. I don't think it is entirely a bad thing. I do like seeing well done waymarks. I like doing well done waymarks. the problem is is that we don't always do the work to do better waymarks and that includes me. The other problem is and please don't take this as harsh but some of the requirements that are posted for waymarks are not clear enough or need to be updated due to the fact there were some problems with the original write that could not necessarily be seen when starting the category. There has been a learning curve with waymarking. I don't think the learning curve is done yet. I do think that the quality and quantity on the waymarking site is going up. There are going to be times when disagreement comes up. Hopefully it can be done without much fuss.

No comments: