Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, January 12, 2009

Holiday Waymarking Part II






















































This is a conminuation of a previous post.

First of all, let me get the juvenile humor out of my sytem. In our wanderings, I noticed the above license plate that uses numbers and letters to spell boobies. I laughed so hard that people were starring but I fully admit I can be immature on what makes me laugh sometimes.

The next picture is a lighthouse that we visited as a light house and mentined in a previous post. I also was able to post it a waymark under the categorty of National Historic Registry. See it here.

The last picture is at the Old Mission Home Virtual cache. The link for it here. I enjoyed seeing the history of the spot. That wraps up the tourist part of the trip and ends this post for the day.

No comments: