Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lazy Snow Shoveling

I guess i can't complain about the snow too much. I finally got around to shoveling the driveway. I am definitely getting lazy about it. The driveway is not so much been shoveled clean as I took care of the pile of snow at the end of the drive left by the road crews. The snow is still low enough that I am just going to stomp the rest of it down when I go in and out of the driveway with the car. Tghat's heresy to some folks nad lazy to others but I really don't care this year. Let's face it. I never liked shoveling snow as a kid and I don't now. I would like snow a lot better if I could go back to having snow days so I could play in the snow when things got to bad. I sorta got to do that this weekend when it snowed the whole time. I am looking forward to the January thaw if we have not had it already and I am really looking forward to spring. It's only a couple of weeks to Groundhogs Day/ Candlemas and the steady if not straight march toward warmer weather.

No comments: