Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, February 18, 2008

Ramblings

Yeah, I am going to grumble about the weather again. There are flood warnings in Noble county again. No surprise. There is just too much water around. A lot of it is frozen but we have been playing around the freezing mark and getting more rain. I really don't know if it would be better to have a quick or a slow warm up to deal with the water the best. I get the feeling it could be a rough spring.I am looking forward to spring. It is the 18th of February and the days are getting noticeable longer. It is a typical February: a bit below average and waiting for the temps to jump warm. I should not complain too much about cold, it was mild and raining yesterday. I guess I am being impatient.

In other news. I have been working on a website of my own. Check it out here. It is not much but a place to put things that don't necessarily work into the blog right. It may be of interest to others, might not. It is an experiment on my part. I don't know if I will ever be happy with it but i will enjoy the process of molding it. It is an experiment with a website and another way to learn html and using the computer. I will never be a code monkey god but at least I won't be a dumb end user. I guess I just want to get a bit more out of the digital toys that are around the house. we paid for them and pay for the internet service so might as well use it to my advantage.

No comments: