Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Planners

It has been on e of those times. I am getting use to using my pda as an organizer and starting to see all the things that are not getting done. I know I am behind but getting your organizer up and going starts improving your vision on all that is not getting done without getting it done at first. That hurts-A LOT. The good thing is is that once you see what needs to be done, it actually can be done. Then the hurt goes away a lot faster than trying to struggle through. It is just that for the first week or two it seams like you are spending time you could be doing, just to help see what it is that is undone. It's depressing. But I am starting to get things done. hopefully, it will start flowing better instead of just getting done. Until then, it's off to the land of clean.

No comments: