Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Ground Hog Day

It's been a nice day. It has gotten warmer. It's is starting to make me think we may be turning the corner with winter. Statistically speaking, we are past the coldest part of the year . I know we are not out of the woods yet but the days will start becoming obviously longer. That reminds me, I want to check sunrise/sunset for the Wednesdays of Lent. It is always interesting to see how they shift and change. Lent is 1 day off from the earliest it will be. Regardless, the passing of lent is a great framework for watching the end of winter and beginning of spring. I won't be sad to see the depth of winter go. Not that I want to the dog days of summer either. The extremes of weather has never been my forte. I can generally endure the cold better.

No comments: