Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Red Cross

I have returned from donating blood. It's something important to me. It is nice to think that I am helping people with this donation. It is important to have the blood on hand when people need. On a more selfish level, I also hope that if someone close to me needs it, it will be available. It is a real possibility that the person you help by donating is one of your own or yourself. It is safe. You can check this link. If you have not donated before, I challenge you to research it and try it at least once. If you have donated once, then make it a habit. You don't have to go every time you are eligible but the more you can, the more you help. I have to admit I do not get to donate as often as possible or allowed but I do go on a regular basis. Donate or volunteer as you can.

No comments: