Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holidays

The holidays are done and over. It's kinda sad since they went to well and far to fast. Got to see family and visit. Everyone enjoyed their gifts. It's funny. When I was growing up, it was all about the gifts. Now that I am grown, I could care less about the gifts. It is not that they are not appreciated. They always have and always will be appreciated. It is getting together for the holidays that matters now. The only time I get to see family is either when one of us weds, one of us dies or there is a big enough of a holiday to get together. I guess what I want for Christmas next year is just for us to get together.

i also got to find some benchmarks and see some cool gravestones. I will be posting them later.

Happy New Year.

No comments: