Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Mild Winter

We are at the statistical worst of winter here in Indiana. so far it has been mild. No where near the deep freeze of last year. I am grateful. Lower heating bills are always nice and particularly so when the energy costs are going up and the economy is soft. I think the current administration should be focusing more on that instead of health care. It is about the economy, stupid! It is not like I think health care in America is perfect and wonderful and farts rainbows and unicorns but a government run health system ain't going to fix things.Washington, please take the senate race for Kennedy's old seat as a message against the current direction. Sorry, I was intending to only talk about the weather. Just getting cranky in my old age or at least my middle age. Take this post for what it is, the ranting of a committee of one.

No comments: