Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, January 11, 2010

2010 Diet Update

Amaze, amaze, another year has come around and I am still going on lasts years diet. I actually am 10 pounds lighter than my pre holiday weight. I don't understand that since the week of Christmas and New Years, I was not exercising like I should and had some epic fails with my diet by eating all the wrong things and too much of all of it. The big plus, I think, was the fact I went snow showing. I went for only a couple tens of a mile at most and it like more of a work out than walking a mile or two. Getting the heart to pound felt good. The snow and cold is getting to be a challenge for the daily walks and the worst of it will probably be the end of January. I am doing a count down to Candlemas and looking forward to noticeably longer days and hoping for a slow warm up in February. Not going to count on that but I will hope and the light will get more.

No comments: