Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Friday, January 15, 2010

GPS Games

It is that time of year when I don't do as much with my gps. The benchmarks and caches are covered with snow. The snow can add something to pictures for waymarking but in most cases, I would prefer more green in the pictures. Time to sit in the warm and listen to the shortwave and police scanner a bit more. I have a few ideas for waymarking for the next month or two but nothing serious. Maybe I can work on getting benchmark database info to the PDA so that when warmer and less snowy days come, I will be once again ready to start looking for things. I wil try to keep blopgging as I find stuff but I got a feeling it is going to be intermittent at best. Considering I have always been more or less intermittent about blogging and what I blog, it won't be anything new.

No comments: