Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weather

When you live in Indiana, you learn to obsess about the weather. I don't know if it is because it is the only thing to talk about sometimes or if it is because the weather can be so dang strange at times. Like today, it has been dry for a very long time and today we have been storms all day and there is a chance of flash flood in some spots. I wish it could have been a bit slower so it could soak in but what we want or need is not what we get all the time. It is cooling down the weather nicely. I am wondering if the heat bubble to about to burst for the year. It is that time of year where it could be starting to cool down or it could hold on really hot for the next month. depends on the year. Mark Twain is so right about how everyone complains about the weather and nobody does anything about it and I am no exception.

I do like the sound of rolling thunder and I am glad I am not hearing the percussive stuff that makes you jump out of your skin because it sounds too close.

No comments: