Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It is August

So we are now in August and so far the summer has not been too bad. The only problem I can really complain about is not getting quite cool enough at night for me. I sleep best on chilly fall nights. I can deal with the daytime heat a lot better if I can cool off over night and get a decent night sleep in. I probably won't get that for another 3 weeks to a month. I know that cool is not guaranteed until September and sometimes even not then. With such a cool July I was kinda hoping it would carry through but the 90s are in the forecast. A friend of mine who lives in Cincinnati says it a nice place to live. If I can't hack the summers here, then there is no way in the world I could hack them even further south. I wish I could leave at least a bit closer to one of the great lakes so that could moderate the extreme temps at least a bit.

Here is to counting down the days of summer. Come on Autumn, I am cheering you on now.

No comments: