Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Monday, February 9, 2009

Ramblings

I learned a few things over the weekend. One of them is not start a job if I am tired and I know there is a good chance of something going wrong. We needed to change the taps on the bathroom sink which is a pretty simply job if everything goes right. However, the cabinet for the taps is a tight fit and the old flexi lead pipes just did not want to attach to the new taps. So after some cursing and fussing and just walking away from the job for a day or two, I finally replaced the flexi lead pipe. It only took 5 minutes once I got it home. Rule number two that I got reminded of was that I should never count on going to the hardware store only once for a job. Something will always come up to make you go back. At least it got done and it5 was the typical simple job that never quit goes as easy as planned.

No comments: