Animal Crackers

Animal Crackers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Obama License Plates

I saw an article where the good people of Illinois are asking for an Obama license plate to commemorate his election to president. there is an article here about it. Why are they so anxious about it? I thought an honor like that would only occur after a president was out of office or after he died. Not to take anything away from Obama (he did win the election after all), but lets face it, he has not been voted in by electoral college yet nor has he been sworn into office. Right here, right now, I do not how good of a job he will do as president. He is going to be facing some tough challenges. The most I can say about him is that I don't agree with him on many issues. That does not make a bad person or a bad president but I do think it is far too early to change the Land of Lincoln into the Land of Obama. There is a part of me that is wondering if this is a hoax story just because it seams so dang early to praise Obama this much this early. Just one person's reaction.

No comments: